Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 September 2013

5C Correction des exercices 1,2 et 3 sur être

Correction ÊTRE
  1. Rétablir les formes contractées de BE .
  1. I’m twelve.
  2. He’s fat.
  3. What’s your favourite colour ?
  4. You’re great !
  5. We’re the same age.
  6. They’re from London.
2-Be à la forme qui convient.
  1. Are you Australian ? No, I’m not. I am American.
  2. Is she from Boston? No, she isn’t. She is from New York.
  3. Where are you from? I’m from Dublin.
3- Are you the new ….?
Yes, I am. Where are the kids?
They are not here. They are in the park…..
Now the pizza is in the microwave… The soda is ….. the oranges are next to
OK. And where are you tonight?
Tonight we are at the Grand Hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.