Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 February 2013

6B group 1 Act 3

Alix is Peter, Aïlan is Michael , Quentin is John and Mickaella is Wendy. Voici l'audio.
Act 3
Peter: There it is.
Michael: What?
Peter: Neverland.
John, Michael, Wendy: Where? Where?
Wendy: It's just as I have always imagined. John, there's the lagoon.
John: Look, Michael! There's the cave.
Wendy: John, I see the smoke of the Indian camp.
John: Where? Show me.
Wendy: Just accross the Mysterious river.
John: I see the camp. The Indians are on the war path.
Peter: There's a pirate asleep beneath us.
Michael: I don't see him.
Peter: I do. If you look on your right you can see the pirates' ship in the creek with the Jolly Roger .
Michael: you mean, the black flag with the white skull on it ?
Peter: Yes, Michael.
John: How exciting!
Wendy: Let's get down and discover Neverland.
Peter: Yes. Ready? Here we go!
Peter, Wendy, John and Michael arrivent sur Neverland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.